Generic Zoltrate or Ambien (Zolpidem Tartrate) is an effective medication that provides fast relief from insomnia. Also known as a hypnotic, it is designed to help you get adequate sleep or stay asleep. It is a solid white to off-white tablet, which you swallow with water ideally after consultation with your health care provider. This medication is available in 10 mg pills for oral administration. Your doctor will decide which dose of Zolpidem is best for you to achieve the desired results.
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS WHEN TAKING Zoltrate PILLS:
- Do not take it in larger doses and for a longer period than recommended by your doctor.
- Avoid Zolpidem Pills, if you are not able to allocate 7 to 8 hours for sleep before being active again.
- Do not crush, chew, or break Ambien pills. Swallow each pill whole.
- Store in a cool place away from heat and moisture.
- Take these sleeping pills on empty stomach once at night or as directed by your physician.
- Zolpidem pills are available in different doses. Do not take more than 10 mg a day.
- To prevent withdrawal reactions, reduce doses gradually as per your doctor’s advice.
- Avoid Ambien Pills, if you are allergic or suffer from sleep apnea, heart, kidney, and lung diseases or conditions such as mental illness, alcohol addiction, or if pregnant.